Eric Herman

I stumbled upon this great kids musician, Eric Herman the other day and i can not seem to get some of the songs out of my head. Not too fun at 3AM when I need to sleep but there have been worse thing in my head at 3AM. He does this song called, "The Elephant Song" that has had over 4 million views on You Tube..here is a link ; http://www.erichermanmusic.com/video.html

My favorite song of his is a pirate song where three pirates fight over which color to paint their ship and at the end of the song their paint gets all mixed together so the ship gets, "Marooned" - never to be seen again. ARGH MATIES. I guess its my favorite because of the color thing.
... I have shown this video to so many people, including my husband, and they are mildly amused and chuckle slightly. My husband flat out laughs at me and pats me gently (you know, like, "there, there, you silly two year old , middle aged woman...") So, he doesn't think its so funny, so then I am the goofy one laughing by myself. Thankfully, my son laughs along with me. ...URK! I'll shut up now about Eric Herman...
Pirate Action-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exads7KV-Y0

No comments:

Post a Comment

my studio

my studio
where all the painting happens

A Wall in my Studio

A Wall in my Studio
thoughts and ideas

Dear Me

Dear Me
Oil Painting - myself as a deer

The NightJar

My photo
A daily (hopefully) log of things in my life. i am an artist, a painter who uses oil and encaustic. College teacher, wife and mom to boy/girl twins.

Sweet Pea (or Peg Leg Poo)

Sweet Pea (or Peg Leg Poo)
argh mateys!