I have just finished swimming at the gym- why is it so hard to get a lane at the pool? its crazy- fighting with every walk of life to use a lane. Water walkers really urk me in the lap lanes...ergh. anyway...oooh.

So, i need not start this blog with angry energy, right.

I can hear my three legged cat eating her kibble. We had to amputate her leg a few months back because she broke it in two places and it wouldnt heal all the way. this is one tough cat boy oh boy. She just turned 19 years old....i wonder if i can post a pic of her on this blog? i must be able to do that somehow...hummmn

No comments:

Post a Comment

my studio

my studio
where all the painting happens

A Wall in my Studio

A Wall in my Studio
thoughts and ideas

Dear Me

Dear Me
Oil Painting - myself as a deer

The NightJar

My photo
A daily (hopefully) log of things in my life. i am an artist, a painter who uses oil and encaustic. College teacher, wife and mom to boy/girl twins.

Sweet Pea (or Peg Leg Poo)

Sweet Pea (or Peg Leg Poo)
argh mateys!