Xmas in July


Yes, I know, i know- Christmas in July? I used to think- totally not cool! Leave me alone, but now I am designing a German glitter glass ornament for my Etsy website and it is taking more time than I had wanted it to.
I am coming up against all kinds of problems with solvents and varnishes and technical issues that seemed at first like they would be a breeze. Oh well. So I plug away and make all of these mistakes that I really should know better about. So I thought I should post a couple of these ornaments and ask - what do you think? Just okay, good, brilliant? Different colors? Bigger? (they are about 3" square) Smaller? Different images? (oh, I love birds) More like Christmas? (probably, huh?) And, the big meaty question, how much would you spend? Just curious....

No comments:

Post a Comment

my studio

my studio
where all the painting happens

A Wall in my Studio

A Wall in my Studio
thoughts and ideas

Dear Me

Dear Me
Oil Painting - myself as a deer

The NightJar

My photo
A daily (hopefully) log of things in my life. i am an artist, a painter who uses oil and encaustic. College teacher, wife and mom to boy/girl twins.

Sweet Pea (or Peg Leg Poo)

Sweet Pea (or Peg Leg Poo)
argh mateys!